Wednesday 19 September 2007

Nonsense

Rainy days are always a good chance to stay home and share some time with yourself and your thoughts. Today, it was almost raining... The feeling was rainy and I laid down on my bed and I started thinking about..

Having on my mind the melody of “I Really Want You” a new song from James Blunt I was wondering about my love life. Yeah, is there any love life to Knight of Cups life? Sure there is, but on hold. Stop holding it Knight! Give your self a chance. Yeah sure Charlotte was about to say. I have a feeling that I love my loneliness. Lovely loneliness.

I had been also thinking how nice is to lay down on your bed and making good thoughts about nothing… about nothing? Just be positive and optimistic for no reason. (actually, the reason exists but I had been experiencing the effect)

Looking again the clouds and sense the rainy feeling.

I am far away on Msn and many others are joining me. We share for a moment the same need. To look like “present” but not available. Ok? Who invented this? I am here guys but I would like to please you not to touch and to talk. Furthermore, the message on our display message. Is it a song, lyrics, a thought, a love message, disappointing message. My favorite. Look what I am listening. Look! I am saying to you! Are they getting our messages or it is just a self satisfying habit. LOOK DUDE WHAT I AM WRITING, OR WHAT I AM LISTENING. I LOVE YOU! :-') Why is all that?

What the mpip... How this thought came out of mind! I am out of my mind. Mister Lakis Lazopoulos is going to criticize me with his own unique satire. Hmm, one comment about that. I was wondering how it will be, to be criticized by the unique sharp humor of Mister Lakis Lazopoulos. I think sometimes it will be very hard.

- NEXT THOUGHT PLEASE!!!

- Hey! Where are you going without a ticket?

- Scuse me I don spek engligh.

- Milate ellinika?

- Greek please..?

Streak of lightning

1 comment:

Κώστας said...

Σχολιάζοντας αυτό το post, νιώθω ότι παραβιάζω την ιδιωτικότητα σου. Είναι γραμμένο σε πολύ προσωπικό τόνο.

"I have a feeling that I love my loneliness. Lovely loneliness."

Αυτό είναι συχνό φαινόμενο στις μέρες μας, το παρατηρείς σε όλο και περισσότερους ανθρώπους, πληγωμένος, ευαίσθητους, απογοητευμένους, ανεξάρτητους κτλ.

"I am far away on Msn and many others are joining me. We share for a moment the same need. To look like “present” but not available. Ok? Who invented this? I am here guys but I would like to please you not to touch and to talk."

Δεν μπορώ να καταλάβω με ποια λογική κάποιοι μπαίνουν συστηματικά ως "away" (ή "busy"), μένουν "away" και βγαίνουν, χωρίς να έχουν βάλει ούτε στιγμή "online", ή στα ελληνικά - που κατά τη γνώμη μου αποδίδουν περισσότερο πετυχημένα τον όρο - "διαθέσιμος".

Μήπως έχει κοινά στοιχεία η παραπάνω συμπεριφορά με το attitude της πλειοψηφίας πλέον, που όταν βγαίνουν έξω να διασκεδάσουν, κάθονται σε ένα μέρος κρατώντας το ποτό και έχοντας την πόζα του απόλυτα πετυχημένου, που προβάλλεται μεν, μα δε διασκεδάζει, ούτε χορεύει, ούτε φλερτάρει...

Είναι πραγματικά ευτυχισμένοι όμως;